Tuesday, March 10, 2009

swapper revealed


I participated in a swap hosted by my old friend Teale. The theme was "my favorite things".
We were given another participant's mailing address, someone we may or may not know, and we mailed this person 2 of our favorite things.
Teale got my name and address, and this is what I received from her:
a sonic gift card and softlips.

A long time supporter of the Rt. 44 Cherry Limeade, I can really appreciate this gift.

Also I currently am in need of lip balm since my lips are still chapped from being sick a month ago. And I am a big make up hater, so the extra little bit of jazz that softlips has in it might just take me from thugly to presentable.
(keyword --MIGHT)

thanks Teale! This was lots of fun!
(and it was really hard to pick just 2 things to send)

(p.s. speaking of hating makeup, more to come on "things that i hate")

1 comment:

Teale said...

I'm so glad you like your items! I had such a hard time deciding what to send... I knew you were a Sonic lover too!

Oh, and I had recurring nightmares of the SoftLips melting in transit due to the warmer weather we've been having... looks like it made it there a-ok!