Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Troy Mason Christopher

Our son was born on Tuesday July 21st at 9:29 a.m! He was 8 pounds 4 ounces, 21 inches long. He has a touch of strawberry in his blonde hair.
I know I have been blog slacking, sorry for that. I'll post these pictures for now and give more details about Troy's first week later on.

Jenny meeting Troy at the hospital
Yes I deliberately picked this picture because you can't see my face

What a big grin

Feeding Baby Troy
Aww how sweet
After I took this picture I attempted to show Jenny how to keep the bottle turned up so he is getting milk not air. This resulted in her clutching the bottle and Troy and shouting "Mine!" This resulted in me taking baby brother away. Then there was a drama meltdown and Will dished out several spankings. Yes--- aww how sweet--- ha ha.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Love the last picture (and story) - too cute!

Phi Phi said...

Our little angels!
Happy Birthday Kristen!

Teale said...

Adorable! Congratulations!

Dianne Bryden said...

Jenny is going to be a great big sis. I love the pic of her feeding him.