Sunday, May 3, 2009

6 month belly reveal


okay here finally is a picture of my baby belly. maybe i need to remind you that i still have 3 months to go!!!! how much bigger can it get??!!
as probably all of you have heard me whining about, i am already waddling around in discomfort equivalent to my 7th month of pregnancy with jenny. and i have been on this discomfort level for 2 months already! ha!

my current complaints are:
1--there ain't enough room for him in there--- i can somewhat alleviate this by raising my arms to make more room for him
2--muscles and bones or joints are just killing me------ feel like i have worked out all live long day ----and as far as "bone pain" i just feel about 95 yrs old like my whole lower body is arthritic. i remind myself of the tin man creaking around needing to be oiled.
3--sleep is misery. sooooooooooo not sleeping due to all of the aching, and lets not forget that i can't sleep on belly or back, so its flip and flop, flip and flop my giant belly back and forth all night.

okay so if you have somehow missed out on my whining, then there you go-- you are all caught up.

3 comments:

Phi Phi said...

You look beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

You look great! And yes, subsequent pregnancies are harder than the 1st time around :) Hang in there and enjoy it as much as you can - it won't be much longer!

Dianne Bryden said...

Just remember to enjoy it. It is an awesome experience that you only have the blessing to enjoy a few times!