Sunday, December 14, 2008

Broke Down Momma

Well, I have been MIA huh?
Here is what the last ten days held for me if you are unaware:
On the 6th, while drying my hair, I had some sort of back spasm or like we say in this neck of the woods: my back "went out." For real I was a crippled thang for about 10 hours. From about 10am until 4pm Jenny enjoyed running wild ha ha(excluding her 3 hour daily nap in the middle)(which is always a gift from God). Then Will rescued me. Then my mother in law rescued me again by coming at 8pm to help with Jenny. (Will had to work the next day) The next day, Sunday, I was able to walk upright and drive and have made a 100% recovery since then. Also on Sunday Phillis left with Jenny for a previously planned 3 day"trip to grandmas"-- that was perfect timing so that I could heal up and not be toting Jenny all day.
I have been to the chiropractor and have decided to keep going regularly at least during this pregnancy.

Well as soon as my back was all better I started up having morning sickness or as I like to call it "progesterone poisoning".
Ha I am just so glad that this didn't happen until my back was all better!! Can't even fathom the agony of heaving over the toilet with bad back pain!!!

This nausea has only been an issue for 2 days thus far-- and so I am still holding out hope that when the accompanying headache dies out, then the puke-fest will follow suit.
That is how it all went down with Jenny "in the oven," so I'm hoping for the same scenario. A girl can dream can't she??

Jenny has been enjoying an extra dose of DVD exposure and I've been chilling on the couch ruling the roost from there.
Somehow I talked myself into Sunday school, but we had to leave before worship time and go home.
I'm feeling pretty good tonight, so lets hope that it sticks.

No comments: