Tuesday, January 27, 2009

here are some random thoughts for you

1--golly i love rinse aid for my dishwasher. i grew up without "the frills" of life, so when it came time for me to live on my own and start buying the dish detergent, well i considered jet dry a frill. years i did without it, not knowing how super clean my dishes could be. now i know the joys of rinse aid. i especially like these cascade complete powder packs i tried recently-- with a fancy green and blue gel ying yang thing on the top of them. the tupperwares came out sooooo clean!
they are so pricy but i think i'll add them to my list of "things i must buy a certain brand of".
currently this short list consists only of the following items:
ketchup, tampons, razors.

2--i opened up a box of barnum's animal crackers today and ALL the cookies were intact. no little headless tigers etc. i think that is a once in a lifetime sort of thing, and after careful consideration i feel we should celebrate this momentous occasion by going to outback.

1 comment:

Christy C Beach said...

pretty profound about the animal crackers. wow. that never happens to me.